Super excited to share this No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake with you all.
With only 11 simple ingredients, this no-fuss vegan cheesecake tastes incredible. It’s super soft, and so indulging!
No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake
To prepare the base,
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15 dates (soft and pitted)
To prepare the filling,
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoons agar agar powder
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups mango puree
To prepare the top,
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 1/2 cup mango puree
Step A : Soak the cashews
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cashews + 3 cups hot water. Let it soak for 2 hours.
- *After 2 hours* Drain and set aside.
Step B : Prepare the base
- In a food processor, add almonds + walnuts and process until gritty.
- Next, add desiccated coconut + salt + dates. Process until sticky (and slightly lumpy).
- Transfer to a cheesecake pan and press-spread evenly. Make sure everything is nice and flat. Set aside.
Step C : Prepare the filling
- Set a saucepan over medium heat. Add coconut milk + agar agar. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a high-speed blender (if your blending jar is made up of plastic, make sure to cool it down just a bit before you pour).
- Now add the soaked (and drained) cashews + sugar + vanilla extract + lemon juice + mango puree. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the base. Then flatten the surface using a spatula.
- Let it chill (in the fridge) for about 3 hours, or until it's set.
Step D : Prepare the top
- *After 2 hours* Set a saucepan over medium heat. Add water + agar agar + mango puree. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the heat. Strain the mixture - we don't want it lumpy and fiber-y. 🙂
- Pour it evenly all over the filling of the cheesecake.
- Let it chill (in the fridge) for 1 hour.
Step E : Enjoy!
- No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake is ready. Slice it up and enjoy!
- You can substitute powdered sugar with same amount of maple/agave syrup.