No-Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake
This No-Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake is a dream come true for those who are looking for a delicious, easy-to-make, and vegan-friendly dessert.
With a creamy cashew base, a sweet mango layer, and an almond-walnut crust, this cheesecake is a perfect blend of textures and flavors. The best part? You don’t need to turn on the oven to make this recipe, all you need is 11 simple ingredients and a blender or food processor.
It’s perfect for those hot summer days or for when you want to surprise your guests with a unique and delicious dessert. You can serve it on its own or garnish it with fresh fruit or a dollop of vegan whipped cream for added flavor and visual appeal. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy the taste of summer all year round!
No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake
To prepare the base,
To prepare the filling,
To prepare the top,
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 1/2 cup mango puree
Step A : Soak the cashews
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cashews + 3 cups hot water. Let it soak for 2 hours.
- *After 2 hours* Drain and set aside.
Step B : Prepare the base
- In a food processor, add almonds + walnuts and process until gritty.
- Next, add desiccated coconut + salt + dates. Process until sticky (and slightly lumpy).
- Transfer to a cheesecake pan and press-spread evenly. Make sure everything is nice and flat. Set aside.
Step C : Prepare the filling
- Set a saucepan over medium heat. Add coconut milk + agar agar. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mixture to a high-speed blender (if your blending jar is made up of plastic, make sure to cool it down just a bit before you pour).
- Now add the soaked (and drained) cashews + sugar + vanilla extract + lemon juice + mango puree. Blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the base. Then flatten the surface using a spatula.
- Let it chill (in the fridge) for about 3 hours, or until it's set.
Step D : Prepare the top
- *After 2 hours* Set a saucepan over medium heat. Add water + agar agar + mango puree. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the heat. Strain the mixture - we don't want it lumpy and fiber-y. 🙂
- Pour it evenly all over the filling of the cheesecake.
- Let it chill (in the fridge) for 1 hour.
Step E : Enjoy!
- No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake is ready. Slice it up and enjoy!
- You can substitute powdered sugar with same amount of maple/agave syrup.
If you enjoyed this No-Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake recipe, check out this incredible Vegan Chocolate Quinoa Porridge I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks) on Qookbooks.com, where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: mango cheesecake, no-bake cheesecake, vegan cheesecake recipe, no-bake desserts, cheesecake without graham cracker, cashew-based cheesecake, smooth and creamy dessert, plant-based dessert recipes, vegan summer dessert, tropical, fruits, party dessert idea for vegans, no oven needed, bake-free cakes and pastries, dessert ideas for summer