Vegan Chocolate Clusters
Quick and easy vegan chocolate clusters recipe by Veganbell
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup peanuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup pistachios unsalted
- 7 oz. dark chocolate (or 200 gm.)
- Pinch of salt
Toast the nuts for 10 minutes at 150 C (or 300 F).
Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
Once the nuts are toasted, quickly add them to the bowl and mix. The heat of the nuts will start to melt the chocolate.
Once everything is mixed and the chocolate completely covers the nuts, scoop a portion of the mixture and pour it on a parchment-lined sheet. Repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
Let it cool for 20 minutes (store them in a fridge). Your vegan chocolate clusters are ready.
- You can remove the skins of peanuts if you like.
- You can make larger (or smaller) clusters if you prefer.
- You can easily add other nuts like walnuts and cashews. If you're allergic to nuts, you can use dried fruits like raisins, apricots, and plums. Those taste heavenly!
Serving: 1cluster | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18.3g | Saturated Fat: 5.9g | Cholesterol: 0.5mg | Sodium: 4.8mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 5.8g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 439mg | Iron: 30.4mg