Homemade Oat Milk Recipe
Oat milk is easily my favorite non-dairy milk because
- It’s super easy to prepare (no need to soak it) and takes no more than 2 minutes
- It tastes mild and I personally prefer it’s flavor over almond and soy milk
- It’s probably the creamiest milk ever
- It’s low in fat…if you’re into that 😉
- You can easily use it in recipes that require dairy milk
You can store it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Oat Milk Recipe
Yield 2.5 cups
Quick and easy oat milk recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 cups water
- Add 1 cup rolled oats + 4 cups water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a nut milk bag, strain the milk onto a jar. Your oat milk is ready!
- You can save the oat pulp (residue) to make oat pancakes or while baking.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 21.6 g
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.