If you’ve never made almond milk before, you’ll love how easy it is to prepare one. I can’t tell whether you’ll love the taste it or not. I love it though.
But don’t give up! Nabin tried Oat Milk the same day I first prepared almond milk and he absolutely LOVED it!
A quick tip: There’s no need to discard the almond residue, you can use them to prep oatmeal, pancakes, or even smoothies!
Almond Milk Recipe
Yield 2 cups
Super excited to share this with you all. No need to discard the almond residue, you can use them to prep oatmeal, pancakes, or even smoothies!
- 1/2 cup Almonds, soaked overnight
- 2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Soak the almonds overnight.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender / mixer. Blend for 1 minute.
- Using a cheese cloth, filter out the almond meal. Your almond milk is ready.
Note : The almond meal can be used to prepare cakes, pancakes, and cookies. So save them to use later.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 14 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 9.9 mg
Total Carbohydrates 8.2 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.