Rainbow Pasta Salad
Hi friends! Are you in the mood for a delicious and easy pasta salad that’s full of color and flavor? If so, you’ll love this Rainbow Pasta Salad! It’s packed with a variety of colorful veggies and a zesty dressing, and I’ve added white cannellini beans to give it a protein boost.
This pasta salad is great for bringing to potlucks or enjoying as a quick and satisfying lunch or dinner. Plus, it tastes even better when chilled, so it’s a great dish to make in advance. Give it a try and see for yourself!
Rainbow Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard paste
- 1 garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 2 small cucumbers (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1.5 cups cooked white beans (I used cannellini beans - use any beans of your choice)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup green olives (halved)
- 1/4 cup black olives (halved)
- 1/4 cup pickled Jalapeño (chopped)
- Let's prepare salad dressing first. In a small jar, add extra virgin olive oil + lemon juice + mustard paste + minced garlic + vegan mayonnaise + coconut sugar + dried herbs + salt + pepper.
- Seal the jar. Shake well and mix everything until it's well-combined and emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pasta + cucumbers + bell peppers + white beans + cherry tomatoes + olives + jalapeño.
- Pour in the salad dressing and mix well until everything is well-coated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl(s) and enjoy.
- You can use any cooked beans (of your choice).
- You can also use greens.
If you liked this Rainbow Pasta Salad recipe, check out this delicious Cold Tahini Noodle Salad I posted earlier.
If you like to support me and my work, check out my Indian Vegan Cookbook (and all my upcoming cookbooks) on Qookbooks.com, where I teach you how to make 64 delicious Indian plant-based recipes ranging from rice, dals, curries, breads, desserts, and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Keywords: Rainbow Pasta Salad, colorful pasta, flavorsome, easy to make, dump-it-and-mix-it, protein-rich, quick lunch or dinner, potluck dish, make-ahead, chilled, white cannellini beans, variety of colorful vegetables, zesty dressing, feta cheese, basil, plant-based pasta, vegan pasta