Homemade Vegan Nutella that’s palm oil-free, preservative-free, creamy, super delicious, and tastes like HEAVEN!
And the best thing is that you can make this with only 4 ingredients.
- Toast 1 cup of hazelnuts for 10-15 minutes. You can toast them in an oven or a pan. If using a pan, make sure you stir the nuts frequently.
- Once they're toasted, gently remove their skin. I usually rub them together using a kitchen towel. This is a quick and no-mess technique.
- Transfer the nuts to a food processor and blend until lumpy.
- Next add the maple syrup, coconut milk and a pinch of salt. Blend until creamy.
- Add cacao powder and give it a final blend. The result should be dark, smooth and creamy. That's it! Your Vegan Nutella is ready.