Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes
These super easy vegan banana oats pancakes need just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare.
I recommend using ripe bananas to prepare the pancakes as they’re naturally sweet and you won’t have to use added sugar.
Top it up with sliced fruits + maple syrup and you’re good to go!
Printable + Video Recipe
Vegan Banana Oat Pancake
Yield 6 pancakes
4 ingredients, 10 minutes, and your banana oat pancake is ready.
- In a blender, add the rolled oats, almond milk, cinnamon, and bananas. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low heat and pour 2/3 cup of batter on the pan.
- Cook under low-medium heat until bubbles start to appear. Then flip the other side and cook for 1 minute.
- Drizzle maple / agave syrup on top and serve with your favorite fruits.
Serving Size 1 pancake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 0.3 g
Sodium 47.3 mg
Total Carbohydrates 28.3 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 5.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.