Gluten-Free Vegan Pizza
This was my first shot at making a Gluten-Free Vegan Pizza and it turned out AMAZING! 🙂
The most exciting feature of this pizza is how easy it is to prepare the base. Just add soaked lentils + some handful of ingredients into a blender, blend them until smooth, pour it over your baking tray and bake it.
Yep! This base kneads no kneading! 🙂
You can choose a variety of toppings for this pizza. I have used mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and olive. For different flavors, try jalapeno, corn, or vegan pepperoni.
As for the cheesy flavor, I sprinkled the herbed parmesan cheese on top.
Gluten Free Vegan Pizza
Delicious gluten free vegan pizza recipe.
Preparing the base,
Preparing the toppings,
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- Pizza sauce
- Tomato Slices
- To prepare the base, add all the base ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and pour the 'batter'. If you steadily pour it in the middle of the tray, the batter will spread out evenly (and you won't have to reshape it into circle).
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 180 C (or 350 F).
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Once it's hot, add all the topping ingredients and saute for 5-8 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Back to the pizza base. Add 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on the base and spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Place tomato slices on the edges and add the sauteed veggies. Sprinkle some olives on top.
- Bake it for 15 minutes at 180 C (or 350 F).
- Sprinkle vegan parmesan cheese and enjoy your gluten free vegan pizza.