Ultimate one-pot vegan mac and cheese recipe using nutritional yeast and vegan cheddar cheese.
Vegan Mac and Cheese
Quick, easy, and delicious vegan mac and cheese recipe.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups water
- Salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup vegan cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a saucepan, add macaroni + water + salt + dijon mustard + turmeric + garlic powder. Mix well and cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Next, add nutritional yeast + pepper + soy milk. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it's done.
- Turn off the heat. Add shredded vegan cheddar cheese and mix well. Sprinkle a bit of pepper on top (optional) and serve hot.
Calories: 561kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 511mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 464IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 3mg