Ultimate no-bake vegan brownies are here!
These ‘sugar-free’ but super sweet desserts are so easy to prepare – just throw the ingredients in a food processor, grind them, mix in more ingredients, grind again, press, pour, freeze and you’re done.
I have used date paste in this recipe but you can use regular Medjool dates too.
Let’s do this!
No-bake vegan brownies
Delicious no-bake vegan brownies.
- Add the walnuts, almonds, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, cacao powder, and vanilla essence to a food processor and grind until coarse.
Add the Medjool dates (or date paste), coconut oil and process until the dates are well-combined with the rest of the ingredients. [The whole mixture turns dark brown/black at this point.]
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment-lined baking dish. Pat well using the back of a spoon and make sure they are tightly packed together. Set aside.
- To prepare the ganache, simply mix the ganache ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Pour it on top of the brownies. Spread evenly and freeze it for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve chilled.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out the Vegan Nutella I posted earlier.