Ultimate no-bake vegan brownies are here! These sugar-free but super sweet desserts are ridiculously easy to prepare – just throw the ingredients in a food processor, grind them, mix in more ingredients, grind again, press, pour, freeze and you’re done.
You can use regular Medjool dates instead of date paste (that I’ve used to prep these brownies).
Let’s do this!
No-bake vegan brownies
Delicious no-bake vegan brownies
- Add the walnuts, almonds, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, cacao powder, and vanilla essence to a food processor and grind until coarse.
- Add the Medjool dates (or date paste, if you're using one), coconut oil and process until the dates are well-combined with the rest of the ingredients. [The whole mixture turns dark brown/black at this point.]
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment-lined baking dish. Pat well using the back of a spoon and make sure they are tightly packed together. Set aside.
- To prepare the ganache, simply mix the ganache ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Pour it on top of the brownies. Spread evenly and freeze it for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve chilled.