2 minutes vegan chocolate mug cake. Simple ingredients, no fuss.
Simply mix all the dry ingredients in a microwave-safe mug. Then mix in the wet ones. Stir well until smooth, and microwave for 2 minutes. That’s it.
Needless to say, this mug cake is super fluffy and incredibly delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake
- Microwave-safe mug
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or your dairy-free milk)
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe mug, add all the dry ingredients - flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix well.
- Now add all the wet ingredients - vanilla essence, coconut oil, soy milk. Mix *really* well for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Add dark chocolate chips and give it a quick stir. Sprinkle some more chips on top. Microwave for 2 minutes.