Delicious vegan chocolate clusters where toasted nuts are mixed with melted chocolate.
These make awesome quick-and-easy treats for kids, parties, or gatherings. It’s also a super-versatile recipe where you can add your fav nuts, or even dried fruits.
Vegan Chocolate Clusters
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup peanuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup pistachios unsalted
- 7 oz. dark chocolate (or 200 gm.)
- Pinch of salt
- Toast the nuts for 10 minutes at 150 C (or 300 F).
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and transfer them to a large mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Once the nuts are toasted, quickly add them to the bowl and mix. The heat of the nuts will start to melt the chocolate.
- Once everything is mixed and the chocolate completely covers the nuts, scoop a portion of the mixture and pour it on a parchment-lined sheet. Repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes (store them in a fridge). Your vegan chocolate clusters are ready.
- You can remove the skins of peanuts if you like.
- You can make larger (or smaller) clusters if you prefer.
- You can easily add other nuts like walnuts and cashews. If you're allergic to nuts, you can use dried fruits like raisins, apricots, and plums. Those taste heavenly!