We are obviously biased, but these might be the best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies in the history of vegan cookies.
These super-sweet delights are crunchy on the outside and soft & chewy on the inside.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Pour the mixture of wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Using a silicon spatula, mix well until the dough turns soft, gooey and sticky.
- Add chocolate chips and fold-mix the dough. Make sure the chocolate chips are well 'incorporated' with the dough.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough cool for about 30 minutes.
- *After 30 minutes* Scoop out around 3 tablespoons of the dough and roll them (roughly) into a ball. Place it onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat the same for the remaining dough.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 17 minutes at 180 C (355 F). Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready.