Chocolate Chia Pudding
5-ingredient, simple, easy, and delicious vegan chocolate chia pudding for a perfect breakfast/dessert.
I topped it off with coconut yogurt + shaved chocolate to make it more ‘rich’.
You can make it in 20 minutes and serve right away, or you can store it in the fridge and chill overnight (tastes best that way).
Let’s go! 😊
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- In a mixing bowl, add chia seeds + peanut butter + cocoa powder + coconut sugar + salt + oat milk.
- Using a whisker, mix well until smooth. Cover and let it rest for 20 minutes, or chill it in the fridge overnight (tastes best when chilled).
- Transfer to serving bowls. Top it off with coconut yogurt + shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
- Strawberries, papayas, and bananas make great toppings to this pudding. Feel free to experiment with your fav fruits. 🙂
- Nutritional chart does not contain macros from the toppings.
If you liked this recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Chocolate Quinoa Porridge I posted earlier.
If you enjoy reading and cooking from Veganbell, check out NutritionRefined’s irresistible No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies recipe.