TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated August 2017
Links from Veganbell
Where Veganbell contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. If you use or click on these links, you will leave Veganbell. Veganbell has no control over the contents of those third party sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Links to third party sites and resources do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Veganbell of the third party, the third party site or the information contained therein.
Veganbell and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your User-Generated Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without notice.
Veganbell is not responsible or liable for any content posted on Veganbell. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Veganbell disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Veganbell does not guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of its contents. Veganbell does not represent or warrant that Veganbell will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that they or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else harmful.
Limitation of Liability
Veganbell SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, Veganbell OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH Veganbell OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE) OR ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT, EVEN IF Veganbell HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF Veganbell. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST Veganbell FOR USE OF Veganbell OR ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS TO STOP USING Veganbell. ACCORDINGLY, IF Veganbell IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF Veganbell OR ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT, Veganbell’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US $100.00. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH DO NOT APPLY TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS. IN ADDITION, APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If your work has been copied and posted on Veganbell in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our copyright agent in accordance with the provisions set forth below.
Veganbell respects the intellectual property of others and we require users and visitors to Veganbell to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Veganbell’s copyright agent with the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Please note that to be effective the notice must include all of the following:
• a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work (or works) claimed to have been infringed;
• identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Veganbell to locate the material (i.e., providing URLs in the content of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
• information reasonably sufficient to permit Veganbell to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
See 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3) for further information. Notices of claimed copyright infringement and counter-notices should be directed to:
Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Veganbell will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain content or material. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification, in writing, to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
• your physical or electronic signature;
• identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been
disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• statement from you under the penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that
the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent
to the jurisdiction of a U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Veganbell may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.