This Turmeric Latte is a veganized version of the super popular Indian “Haldi Doodh” (Turmeric Milk) recipe. Simply mix grated ginger, cardamom seeds, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, maple syrup, and your latte is ready. I used oat milk and it turned out great.
Big thanks to Urban Platter for their finest, organic, turmeric powder. They have a ginormous collection of vegan staples.
Running out of recipes for your dairy-free milk? Try this!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Maple Syrup
- Add 1 cup milk to a saucepan.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan. Mix well.
- Heat until it comes to a boil. Serve hot!
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.