This creamy mushroom pasta is a must try recipe for all pasta lovers. Coconut cream does a superb job of substituting traditional dairy cream, and the flavor it brings to the pasta is simply unbelievable.
You can use any type of mushroom in this recipe. I have used common mushroom here (I love its crunchiness).
I spiced up my pasta with generous amount of black pepper. It’s aroma and taste is really something.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Yield 4 cups
This creamy mushroom pasta is a must try recipe for all pasta lovers.
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 0.5 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1.5 cups Mushrooms, Sliced
- 0.5 cup Boiled Corn Kernels
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Boiled Pasta
- 1 cup Green Onion Leaves, Sliced
- Heat a skillet/saucepan under medium heat settings. Add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Once hot, add the chopped green onions. Stir and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped garlic. Stir and saute for 1 minute or until golden.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Stirring occasionally, cook (with the lid off) until light brown.
- Now add the boiled corn kernels and all-purpose flour. Stir and mix well.
- Add water and coconut cream. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the liquid starts to boil.
- Add salt, pepper, and boiled pasta. Mix everything up cook for 1 minutes or until the liquid starts to evaporate.
- Add the sliced green onion leaves. Stir well. Turn off the heat. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10.2 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 26 mg
Sodium 257 mg
Total Carbohydrates 38 g
Dietary Fiber 7 g
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 14 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.