Sweet and tangy Iced Lemon Tea that’s super easy to put together (just 5 ingredients) and makes a delicious summer drink.
Iced Lemon Tea
- 2 cups water
- 1.5 teaspoons loose tea leaves (or 4 tea bags - see NOTES)
- 1/4 cup sugar (or Maple Syrup / or Stevia - see NOTES)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Add water in a saucepan and add the loose tea leaves + sugar. Bring it to a boil (keep boiling for about a minute).
- Strain and bring it down to room temperature (or you can simply refrigerate).
- Once it's cooled, add lemon juice. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving glass (with ice cubes). Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves. You can also crush the leaves and mix it with the tea, if you like.
- Serve chilled.
- If you're using tea bags, just pour hot water over the bags and let it steep for 3-4 minutes. You can steep it longer if you want a stronger taste. Remove the tea bags, add sugar, and mix well. Let it cool. Then continue from step 3.
- You can easily replace sugar with the same quantity of Maple Syrup. If you want it sugar-free, you can use the desired amount of stevia.