Easy veggies pasta where we added whatever veggies we had in our fridge.
Turned out delightful.
Let’s do it!
Easy Veggies Pasta
Quick and easy veggies pasta recipe by Veganbell
Servings 3 people
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1 cup broccoli steamed
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Set a pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Once it's hot, add garlic + onion and stir-saute for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add mushrooms + zucchini and stir-cook for 5 minutes, or until they're soft.
- Add salt + pepper + dried oregano. Stir well.
- Next, add tomato paste + pasta water. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add steamed broccoli + green peas. Stir-cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add freshly torn (or chopped) basil leaves. Give everything a quick mix. Veggie pasta is ready. Serve hot.
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 4mg