Easy veggies pasta where we added whatever veggies we had in our fridge.
Turned out delightful.
Let’s do it!
Easy Veggies Pasta
- Set a pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Once it's hot, add garlic + onion and stir-saute for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add mushrooms + zucchini and stir-cook for 5 minutes, or until they're soft.
- Add salt + pepper + dried oregano. Stir well.
- Next, add tomato paste + pasta water. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add steamed broccoli + green peas. Stir-cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add freshly torn (or chopped) basil leaves. Give everything a quick mix. Veggie pasta is ready. Serve hot.