Homemade, quick, and easy vegan granola is here and it might be your next best friend.
Easy Vegan Granola
Quick and easy vegan granola recipe by Veganbell.
Servings 7 cups
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds halved
- 1/4 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup watermelon seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons dried apricot chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberry chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mix rolled oats + almonds + pumpkin seeds + sunflower seeds + watermelon seeds + flax seeds + coconut flakes + salt.
- Add maple syrup + coconut oil. Stir and coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 C (355 F). Stir it midway (12th-15th minute).
- You can store the granola in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 698kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 682mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 5mg