Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
Quick and easy 9 ingredients mug cookie that’s ready in one minute. Let’s go!
1 Minute Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- In a microwave-safe mug (or ramekin), add brown sugar + almond milk + vanilla extract + coconut oil.
- Mix well until everything is well-combined.
- Add flour + baking powder + baking soda + salt. Mix well until the dough comes together.
- Add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and mix some more. Top it up with more (1 tablespoon) chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Chocolate chip mug cookie is ready. Serve hot.
If you liked this Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie recipe, check out this delicious Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake recipe we posted earlier.
If you enjoy reading and cooking from our blog, check out Sam’s It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken and her incredible Vegan Chocolate Pudding 🙂