I could make these pancakes everyday. 3 ingredients, 10 minutes, and your banana oat pancake is ready.
I prefer ripe bananas to prepare this recipe as they’re naturally sweet and I won’t have to add extra sugar.
Banana Oat Pancake
Yield 6 pancakes
3 ingredients, 10 minutes, and your banana oat pancake is ready.
- 1.5 cups Quick Oats
- 1.5 cups Milk (Almond / Oat / Coconut)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Maple / Agave Syrup
- Grind the quick oats in a blender/mixer until powdery.
- Add milk and bananas. Blend again until the batter turns smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet under medium heat. (Add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and coat the bottom well if your skillet is sticky).
- Once hot, scoop out 2/3 cup of batter and pour it into the skillet. Cook under medium heat until the bubbles start to appear. Then flip the other side and cook for 1 minute.
- Drizzle maple / agave syrup on top and serve with your favorite fruits.
Serving Size 1 pancake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 0.3 g
Sodium 47.3 mg
Total Carbohydrates 28.3 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 5.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.