Hearty and comforting Basil Pesto Pasta that’s super easy to prepare.
We used our Basil Pesto recipe in this pasta.
Basil Pesto Pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cups zucchini chopped
- 2 cups bell pepper chopped
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup basil pesto (our recipe)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Set a pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Once it's hot, add garlic + onion and saute for 1-2 minutes, or until translucent.
- Next, add zucchini + bell pepper + salt + pepper and stir-saute for 8-9 minutes, or until they're slightly wilted.
- Turn off the heat and transfer everything to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked pasta + basil pesto + lemon juice and mix well.
- Adjust salt + pepper to your liking. Basil pesto is ready!