Banana oat cookies = The simplest + easiest cookies, ever!
With just 4 ingredients and zero fuss, you can make yourself some great-tasting soft and gooey cookies in no time.
Banana Oat Cookies
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl using a fork (or a potato masher).
- Add maple syrup, rolled oats, and cinnamon. Mix well and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoonfuls of the mixture and pour them in a parchment-lined baking sheet. Give it the shape of a cookie. Repeat the same for the remaining mixture.
- Transfer it to your oven and bake it for 180 C (350 F) for 15 minutes. Your banana oat cookies are ready!
- Depending upon the size of the cookie, you should be able to make 8 to 10 cookies.
- You can store the cookies in the fridge (air-tight container) for 3-4 days.
- You can use extra ripe bananas and skip the maple syrup if you want.