Slice. Sprinkle. Mix. Bake. These baked potato wedges are THAT easy to prepare.
You don’t even have to peel the skins if don’t want to. Just wash the potatoes clean and slice them into long wedges.
Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 russet potatoes sliced into long wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Slice the potatoes into long wedges and add them into a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake at 400 F (200 C) for 35-40 minutes. Your oven baked potatoes are now ready.